This website is intended for a United States audience only. Any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States.
Softheon Inc. CEWIT
1500 Stony Brook Road Stony Brook, New York 11794
Attn: Compliance Department
What information do we collect?
Softheon collects information that 1. users provide voluntarily such as: name, email, job title, and phone number and 2. our Site collects automatically through session cookies.
Information that users provide voluntarily
Users wishing to contact Softheon and receive product information may be asked to provide certain personal information such as name, email, job title, and phone number. You are under no obligation to provide any information about yourself. Please note, however, that certain information may be needed to respond to a request for information.
Softheon uses Google Analytics and Pardot to collect visitor data and analyze traffic on our site. This information helps us understand customer interests and helps us improve our website. Softheon uses “cookies” which are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit a website or click on a URL. Cookies may include “single-session cookies” which generally record information during only a single visit to a website and then are erased, and “persistent” cookies which are generally stored on a computer unless or until they are deleted or are set to expire.
Cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How will your information be used and shared?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To send periodic marketing-related emails or respond to a request from you. We may use the email address you provide to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests, and to send you marketing-related emails.
- To personalize the Site for you
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us.
- To perform analytics and to improve or optimize our services, our Site functionality, marketing, or for other business needs.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process. In certain situations, Softheon may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by law enforcement authorities, to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. We may disclose your personal information when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law to:
- Cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities
- To resolve consumer disputes
- To protect your (and others) health, safety, or welfare;
- To investigate fraud;
- To otherwise respond to a government request; or
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
- If Softheon is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
You may change or update your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com, or in writing by mailing us at:
Softheon Inc. CEWIT
1500 Stony Brook Road Stony Brook, New York 11794
Attn: Legal Dept.
We have implemented commercially-reasonable measures designed to protect the information that you provide on this Site. We exercise reasonable efforts to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your personal information; however, transmissions protected by industry standard technology and administered by humans cannot be guaranteed to be secure. We will not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information that occurs through no fault of Softheon including, but not limited to, errors in transmission, uses of your data by a third-party, your failure to comply with your security obligations, and the unauthorized acts of Softheon’s employees. Please do not transmit any health information to our Site.
Social media disclaimer
We welcome and encourage open discussion on Softheon’s social media sites – including but not limited to our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube pages.
We make reasonable efforts to monitor participation to ensure that you stay on topic, are courteous and avoid making offensive comments. Your posts and User Content must adhere to the following requirements and cannot:
- Contain any third-party material including logos, drawings, tattoos, photographs, pictures, sculptures, paintings, and other images or works of art, phrases, trademarks, trade secrets or other items without explicit prior written permission to use such materials.
- Contain sexually explicit, graphic, gratuitous, or unnecessarily violent content or defamatory or derogatory content against any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, sexual orientation, professional or age group or contain any pornographic or nude material.
- Contain any private information about yourself or any other individual, including without limitation, information related to the health of the individual, financial information about the individual or any identification or account numbers related to the individual, with or without their permission or consent.
- Contain any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Contain any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or promote illegal activity and/or illegal contests, sweepstakes, gambling, including any online casino, sports books, bingo, poker, or any other form of solicitation.
We reserve the right to edit comments for content, remove off-topic contributions, delete offensive comments or remarks, block offensive contributors and delete actual or suspected spam content from any Social Media site. Please be aware that once you post something online, there is the potential for numerous individuals to read your words, even years from now. Therefore, we suggest that you exercise caution when posting on any social media sites and that you not disclose personally identifiable information like your location, health insurance ID numbers, personal medical information, financial information, etc. We are not responsible for the content of any comments or responses posted by others to this Site or social media site managed or monitored by Softheon. We do not control the placement of any marketing or advertising displayed on our pages by social media or third-party organizations. The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the websites.