AIS, Softheon Partner on Complimentary Webinar on Strategies for Submitting CSR Data
STONY BROOK, N.Y. January 13, 2016 – Executives from Softheon and Wakely Consultant Group will examine and assess CMS’s new rules on CSR reconciliation and the related political and actuarial context in a complimentary webinar presented by Softheon, and managed and moderated by Atlantic Information Services.
After a one-year delay, qualified health plans must submit data on cost-sharing reduction reconciliations to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services starting this spring. On Jan. 26, Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) and Softheon Inc. will present “Cost-Sharing Reduction Reconciliation: Strategies for QHPs Submitting Data This Spring,” a complimentary webinar that will examine and assess CMS’s new rules on CSR reconciliation and the related political and actuarial context.
In an hour-long program, including 15 minutes dedicated to answering individual questions, Jon Kingsdale, Ph.D., of Wakely Consulting Group, Eugene Sayan, founder and CEO of Softheon, and Peter Polgar, growth strategy and business development manager of Softheon, will offer insider perspectives on key questions, including:
- What is the political context for these requirements? Why did Congress decide on CSRs in the first place, and how might the House of Representatives lawsuit affect CSRs?
- What is the financial context? How many dollars are “in play” and which way will they flow?
- What challenges will health plans face in adapting to the new regulations and processes set forth by CMS? What specific processes must health plans perform?
- What are the pros and cons for your organization of the Simplified Method versus the Standard Method for meeting the CSR reconciliation requirements?
- What steps should QHP issuers take to reconcile payments, manage exceptions, create adjustments and monitor this new process?
- How were interim payments estimated for 2014? How do they work?
Click here for more details
Empowering the nation’s first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon’s vision and strategic direction address healthcare payer, provider, and government agencies’ goal of meeting Affordable Care Act (ACA) milestones. Softheon provides HIX Integration, Direct Enrollment, Premium Billing, and Edge Server solutions for insurance carriers of all sizes participating in Federal and State Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) Marketplaces. Softheon’s Marketplace Connector Cloud (MC2) has been trusted by health plans in all 50 states as an accelerated federal, state, and private exchange integration platform. Softheon MC2 is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution where insurers pay a one-time activation and ongoing PMPM fees for exchange members only, while eliminating most, if not all, risks associated with ACA enrollment compliance and other mandates.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, Websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars and virtual conferences
For media inquiries, please contact: