The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) establishes Health Insurance Exchanges (HIXs) as online portals that will connect members to information needed to execute HIX choices electronically. Softheon Exchange Connector (SEC) helps health plan issuers face the HIX challenges and provides support to all categories of users - Members, Assisters and Administrators.
Softheon Member Services provides members with an easier purchasing experience, and enables health plan issuers to act as the first point of contact by offering easy access health coverage information and member services across multiple channels and mechanisms.
Softheon Member Services' major features include:
- Interface in real-time with the ability to transfer inquiries between HIXs and health plan call centers
- Provide online help and educational materials with our Knowledge Management System (KMS)
- Provide real-time guidance and navigation to help and enable live customer service features
- Support a user-friendly, web-based and self-service platform founded on principles of UX 2014
- Integrate with IVR to provide online support to all members via a range of web browsers and mobile applications
- Provide member correspondence, online chat and phone call assistance by utilizing our proven customer service software module
Opportunities and Benefits
- Develop brand identity and expand market share by informing and educating healthcare members
- Provide customized support to multiple categories of users to present relevant information in the most useful format
- Understand health insurance choices by personally assisting members
- Understand market demand of healthcare members by facilitating feedback through multiple mechanisms