Mailroom Correspondence Management
Measure the time it takes to physically distribute correspondence from one area to another, from one state to another, or from one country to another. Measure the cost of tracking down lost correspondence. Measure the amount of calls related to missing correspondence.Softheon Business Connector Mailroom Correspondence Management (MCM) solution gives a healthcare organization all the tools it needs to handle mailroom correspondence accurately and efficiently. Unlike many correspondence management solutions, Softheon solutions easily integrate with a variety of third-party applications, allowing for easy access to an organization’s core systems for claims and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) processing.
Additional benefits of the Softheon Mailroom Correspondence Management solution include:
- Provide needed infrastructure for tasks that are outsourced and accessed by remote business partners
- Ultimately improve ability to meet service level agreements (SLA) by streamlining the mail distribution process, which critically affects downstream processing
- Measure previously immeasurable processing times, and provides the ability to make adjustments and evaluate differences, enabling managers to plan for varying volume levels and assign resources accordingly
- Collect Turn-Around Time Report data which can be used in support of annual reviews and performance-based calculations for processing resources
- Provide numerous intangible benefits based on the ability to measure items – decreased mail distribution costs, increased worker and member satisfaction, and increased ease of maintenance